Everyone usually assumes that it is the girls who make some of these mistakes but honestly, I have seen more and more men making these mistakes. Guys listen up and get your balls and manhood back! I picked out a few dating mistakes that I have personally experienced while dating guys.
1. TMI. We don’t want to know about your ex-wife, your bankruptcy, or your feelings of masculine inadequacy. If you’re neurotic about it, leave it out.
2. The Dealbreaker. There’s a difference between knowing what you want and having a list of criteria no woman could meet. Keep it real.
3. Body Obsessed. If you say you won’t date “fatties,” even skinny chicks won’t date you. You’re not a hater. You’re just a jerk.
4. Grow Up. Your resume should include something other than trips to Mardi Gras, booze-fueled tales of debauchery, and all the hot girls you dated. We’re looking for love (mostly).
5. Chill Out, Dude. Take it slow. We’re not going anywhere. If what we’re both after is a relationship, let’s take the scenic route to get there.
So here you have it guys, do not do any of these or you will see less and less dates. The rule is to take things at a natural pace and be a sincere and honest person. If you keep this rule you will find true love in no time!