Dating advice can be found anywhere, especially in this age of social media where everybody with a device and an app can voice out their opinions about dating and relationships.
On Thursday, the hashtag #WeAlmostDatedBut trended on Twitter and the tweeters have been dishing out their biggest deal breakers in dating. Some of the lessons we learned include never “play” early (or ever), being too clingy is not an asset, and never post a fake photo of yourself in online dating websites.
Here are some of the dating advice we see on Twitter. You might not agree with all of them, but you might get a good chuckle or two.
* You kept comparing me to your ex. Can’t start a new relationship if you’re not over the last one.
* You never accepted my compliments; you always looked at my flaws.
* You kept using there, their, and they’re incorrectly.
* I finally realized I didn’t want to be a part of this little game you play.
* I realized you just flirt with everyone like that.
* I found out that Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are your idols.
* Your laugh was like a dying walrus.
* I found out I was just an option.
* You couldn’t handle my sass.
* I found out how may other people get “I love you” from you.
* You were already too damn clingy and controlling.
* You didn’t like “Lord of the Rings.”
* You made me realize that I deserve better.
* You realized I wasn’t the dude with the six-pack on my Match.com picture.
* Your insecurities and assumptions ruined what could have been a good relationship.
* You didn’t know how to react when someone finally treated you right.
* You loved me with your eyes, not your heart.
* I date for marriage and I couldn’t see myself married to you.
* You called me “baby” and we just started talking.
Source: The Huffington Post